Built to go fast and go the distance, the NRS Escape inflatable SUP boards offer efficiency for after-work paddles and carrying capacity for night tours.
- With durable PVC drop stitch construction and double side walls for durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- It inflates to 20 psi (1,379 bar) for super stiff performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- The Escape SUPs feature our proprietary Axis Technology plus 15cm wide stiffening band stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board more difficult to fold and store..
- Removable, interchangeable nylon-reinforced plastic fins allow you to customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six nose D-rings and four tail D-rings come rigged and ready with a bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- High quality Leafield D7 inflate / deflate valve for unmatched reliability.
- The pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for solo carrying, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes high pressure pump with gauge, Touring fin, Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial warranty.
|Dimensions:||11.6: 351cm L x 81cm W x 15cm T
12.6: 381cm L x 76cm W x 15cm T
14.0: 427cm L x 74cm W x 15cm T
|Weight:||11.6: 12 kg
12.6: 12 kg
14.0: 15 kg
|Volume:||11.6: 326 L
12.6: 335 L
14.0: 363 L
|Paddler Size Range:||11.6: 45-113 kg
12.6: 45-113 kg
14.0: 45-113 kg
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|