The WRSI Moment helmet features the same reliable safety technology and comfortable equipment as other WRSI helmets with the full protection that V-Class paddlers need.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane under-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The integral design wraps the face to protect the ears, cheeks and chin.
- Interconnect retention system holds the helmet securely in place under hydraulic forces. When the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnection system self-adjusts to hold the helmet securely in place.
- The adjustable O-Brace harness fits the back of the head to help keep the helmet securely positioned.
- The vents near the ears also act as ventilation and drainage holes, while helping the integral model not to interfere with the paddler's hearing.
- The visor keeps the sun and rain out of your eyes and adds an extra layer of protection for your face.
- A soft, breathable lining compresses and adjusts for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the cover to dry, wash or replace.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to promote whitewater safety awareness and technology.
|Cut||Circ. (cm)||Circ. (in)|
|S / M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M / L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L / XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|