HF KEVLARPrice list €160,00
° hf DrySkirt Kevlar - The ultimate spraydeck for whitewater enthusiasts in all difficulty levels. The Kevlar Dry-Skirt offers good support and a long service life thanks to the particularly high-quality workmanship, the stable Kevlar edge on the outside and the adhesive latex coating on the inside.
- Material plate: Extra thick thin cell 4mm multistretch neoprene with CrossTex lamination
- Chimney material: 4 mm multistretch neoprene
- The neoprene seams are glued and stitched on sight
- large front ring for easy opening
- Knee belt for quick emergency exit (with lid locking buckle!)
- Latex coating on the underside of the plate for the best seal on the hatch and excellent sealing
- Rubber Lining Edge: 9.5mm (strong, for PE kayaks)
- pre-curled cut (better hold, less wear)
- Reflective print on the underside of the neoprene plate: if the spraydeck is folded while walking, you can see not only the black neoprene plate, but of course also the highly reflective print
- made in England
Multi-stretch neoprene / CrossTex
This neoprene is characterized by its high elasticity in length and width. The finished product holds more firmly, seals better and is more comfortable to use. The external lamination is made of CrossTex fabric that is particularly resistant to abrasion and wear.