Rescue professionals and boaters alike love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, but the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
- A great knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For use in salt water, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a hook for cutting the rope.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself!
- As an added safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on one side. This, together with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a restricted rescue situation.
- The unique sheath securely locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you press both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized handle wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum blade control.a.
- The sheath clip securely attaches to a PFD eyelash tab.
- The handle has a glass-breaking tip built into the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.