The NRS Rapid Rescuer can handle any situation.
- With box-sewn stress points and a 500-denier Cordura® shell, the NRS Rapid Rescuer is tough enough to handle any situation.
- Two huge front pockets extend to hold anything from a GPS to a VHF. The quick release buckles with adjustable nylon webbing ensure the closure of the pockets.
- Three lash tabs on the front are perfect for a knife, whistle or whatever else you need to keep close at hand.
- The fabric loops for the leg loops add additional safety in big water. (Leg straps sold separately).
- Universal Plus size fits chest between 76 and 147cm, with 8 adjustment points to ensure a secure fit.
- The jacket is certified according to CE EN 393.