The WRSI Trident helmet combines a durable carbon composite construction with the safety standards for which WRSI is known. With its sleek design and minimalist workmanship, the Trident lends a bit of personality to the typical boatman helmet.
- A sturdy carbon composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane under-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The adjustable O-Brace harness fits the back of the head to help keep the helmet securely positioned.
- Interconnect retention system holds the helmet securely in place under hydraulic forces. When the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnection system self-adjusts to hold the helmet securely in place.
- A soft, breathable lining compresses and adjusts for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the cover to dry, wash or replace.
- The small visor offers ready-to-use sun protection.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to promote whitewater safety awareness and technology.
|Cut||Circ. (cm)||Circ. (in)|
|S / M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M / L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L / XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|